gotta have faith!

Monday, August 14, 2006

One of the things I regret...




















Never had a chance to say goodbye to John, my elementary MU (he was in 6th grade while i was in 4th grade, and yaz, aware na ako sa mga bagay na yun ng ganoong edad ;p ) and now my friend (thanks to Friendster, and after almost 10 years I found this guy again). He's in LA now, was surprised that he migrated jsut last week of August without even meeting me. He said it was a quick notice, he had just a week to prepare. He texted me, just to meet me one more time, coz it'd be a long time for us to see each other again, but apparently I didn't get it (I didn't even know he has a plan of migrating) for some unknown reason. Sigh. Will miss this guy... One great guy. Pag nagkita tayo, pareho na tayong gurang, may asawa, at may kiddies, ahihihi. I'll just cherish all those kilig moments with you when we were still young and innocent (but now, not anymore, haha), and hope you do, too. Naalala mo pa ba yung nangyari nung tumawag ka at si Papa nakasagot? Ahaha. Owell, dazlayp. ;) Take care though (Ingat sa mga chikabebis jan, I'm sure magiging kilabot ka ng mga Kana, ahahaha!).

Just remember, you'll always have a special place in my heart John, always. ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home